Build the Basics
In this lesson, we begin developing the basic structure of the component, which will eventually become the View in our Model View Controller framework.
- Create a new Fluid Page, discussing the fluid layout, and a couple of Fluid properties
- Create a new Fluid Component, add the page
- Create a new Menu, and add the component
- Using the Fluid Layout of PSL_APPS_CONTENT will put a layout-only group box with a fluid style of ps_apps_content
- Components must be defined as Fluid Mode, and should have Display on Small Form Factor Homepage checked if you intend to provide access to the application from a small device.